Subscribe to the Glazov Gang‘s YouTube Channel.
Please donate through our Pay Pal account or GoFundMe campaign to help The Glazov Gang keep going. Thank you!
This special edition of The Glazov Gang presents The Sandra Solomon Moment, with Sandra Solomon, an ex-Muslim who grew up in Saudi Arabia who is now valiantly fighting against the Islamization of the West — and of her new home country of Canada in particular. (Support Sandra on her Facebook Page HERE.)
Sandra unveils What Islam Taught Me About Christians, sharing how the life of Mohammed, the Koran and Hadith taught her a very clear message.
Don’t miss it!
And make sure to watch Sandra discuss What Islam Taught Me About the Jews, sharing how the life of Mohammed, the Koran and Hadith taught her a very clear message:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and to Jamie Glazov Productions. Also LIKE us on Facebook and LIKE Jamie’s FB Fan Page.
11 thoughts on “Sandra Solomon Moment: What Islam Taught Me About Christians”
Every time I listen to Sandra I feel the spirit move! I weep. I pray. Jesus LIVES!!! You cannot buy your way to heaven with deeds or filthy money!!! Only through the cross can you be set free! How Loved we are by HIM!
I am sorry Sandra but what you are saying is not true and filled with lies and I would appreciate if you gave examples of such versus in the quraan (Islamic holy book) that you are touching with your own hands of how jesus is not respected in islam, I searched about Christianity in the quran and found out that the quraan respects Christianity and jesus as a masenger and put him in a high level and mentions him with all glory and respecy and there are so many that I will try to give a few versus to show that you are wrong, even if you left islam its your choice but please don’t lie and try to support your speeches with REAL examples and proof for people to believe but talking from your head doesn’t make sense and as Muslim I have to at least fight back and show the truth
here is an example of a verse in the quraan about jesus
And We did certainly give Moses the Torah and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the Pure Spirit. But is it [not] that every time a messenger came to you, [O Children of Israel], with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party [of messengers] you denied and another party you killed.
Does Islam accept that Jesus is Divine, part of the Holy Trinity and that He died on the cross? Or does Islam lie about Jesus and say that He is not Divine, not part of the Trinity and that He didn’t die on the cross?
You may learn a little bit about your religion and Jesus from here: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Isa_al-Masih A web site made by ex-Moslems.
But best of all, read the New Testament. There you’ll see what he was really about. And not this fake “Isa” made up by Muhammad or those who wrote the Koran. If you persevere, you’ll also see his warnings about false prophets. Think about what he said.
Another brainwashed moslem. You wouldn’t know the truth if it hit you in the face. The Bible is the only true Word of the only True living God. The quran is all lies designed for people like yourself that have been born and bred through 100’s of years of incest that has resulted in the highest level of insanity that the world has ever known. You people are born mad, that is why you hate everything non-islamic…. You don’t know any different because you were intimidated and beaten from the time you were born…Hatred was drilled into your brain.
In Christianity Jesus is not a prophet. Does Islam says that Jesus is the Son of God? Begotten of the Father (God) before all ages. Light of Light, true God of true God. Not made; being of one essence with the Father,; by Whom all things were made. Who for us men and for our salvation , came down from the Heavens, and was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the Virgen Mary, and became man; And was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate, suffer and was buried; And rose again on the Third day according to the Scriptures; And ascended into the Heavens, and is sitteth at the right hand of the Father; and shall come again , with glory, to judge both the living and the dead; Whose Kingdom shall have no end; the Holy Spirit is the giver of life; Who procceds from the Father; Who with the Father and the Son is Worship and Glorified.
Jesus was not created. He is the begotten son of God. When Jesus reincarnated he was fully divine and fully man. His divinity comes from his Father and his humanity from his mother. There is no love like the love Jesus gave the whole word and keeps giving us. g
all of your replays showed me how much no one is really reading and understanding the versus i posted from the holy Quran because you all want to close your hearts and minds from listening. the bottom line is no Jesus is not a God how could you worship a human just like you made from flesh , bones and covered with skin, don’t you think God must me greater than all of us. So yes the Quran don’t say he is God because simply he is not and he is just a prophet like all the other prophets and has interesting stories. Thank you
Ok I will not just write trying to defend Islam but I will give you all the versus from the Qura’n that mentions Jesus in it and you will be the judge. I just hate people who speak without proof even if you left the religion its your own choice but don’t dare and lie. It’s true the Quran says Jesus did not die in the cross as in verse#8 clearly state it but it does respect him highly and Muslims believe in him as a messenger and follow his teachings and love him very much and Islam demand Muslims to do so there is no doubt, so there are some differences in the story in Christianity and Islam but that’s how it is in all religions , differences doesn’t mean hatred at all , here are ALL the versus without exception as below ;
1. Say, [O believers], “We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him.”
2. Those messengers – some of them We caused to exceed others. Among them were those to whom Allah spoke, and He raised some of them in degree. And We gave Jesus, the Son of Mary, clear proofs, and We supported him with the Pure Spirit. If Allah had willed, those [generations] succeeding them would not have fought each other after the clear proofs had come to them. But they differed, and some of them believed and some of them disbelieved. And if Allah had willed, they would not have fought each other, but Allah does what He intends.
3. [And mention] when the angels said, “O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary – distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].
4. But when Jesus felt [persistence in] disbelief from them, he said, “Who are my supporters for [the cause of] Allah ?” The disciples said,” We are supporters for Allah . We have believed in Allah and testify that we are Muslims [submitting to Him].
5. [Mention] when Allah said, “O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ.
6. Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, “Be,” and he was.
7. Say, “We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him.”
8. And [for] their saying, “Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah .” And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.
9. Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], as We revealed to Noah and the prophets after him. And we revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, the Descendants, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the book [of Psalms].
10. O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, “Three”; desist – it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.
How can you respect someone by lying about Him? Jesus died on the cross.
11. And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous.
12. Cursed were those who disbelieved among the Children of Israel by the tongue of David and of Jesus, the son of Mary. That was because they disobeyed and [habitually] transgressed.
13. [The Day] when Allah will say, “O Jesus, Son of Mary, remember My favor upon you and upon your mother when I supported you with the Pure Spirit and you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and [remember] when I taught you writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and when you designed from clay [what was] like the form of a bird with My permission, then you breathed into it, and it became a bird with My permission; and you healed the blind and the leper with My permission; and when you brought forth the dead with My permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from [killing] you when you came to them with clear proofs and those who disbelieved among them said, “This is not but obvious magic.”
14. [And remember] when the disciples said, “O Jesus, Son of Mary, can your Lord send down to us a table [spread with food] from the heaven? [Jesus] said,” Fear Allah , if you should be believers.”
15. Said Jesus, the son of Mary, “O Allah , our Lord, send down to us a table [spread with food] from the heaven to be for us a festival for the first of us and the last of us and a sign from You. And provide for us, and You are the best of providers.”
16. And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, “O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, ‘Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?’” He will say, “Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.
17. And Zakariya (Zachariya), and Yahya (John) and ‘Iesa (Jesus) and Iliyas (Elias), each one of them was of the righteous.
18. That is Jesus, the son of Mary – the word of truth about which they are in dispute.
19. AND LO! We did accept a solemn pledge from all the prophets 11 – from thee, [O Muhammad,] as well as from Noah, and Abraham, and Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary-: for We accepted a most weighty, solemn pledge from [all of] them,
20. He has prescribed for you the religion which He enjoined upon Noah and which We revealed to you (O Muhammad), and which We enjoined upon Abraham and Moses and Jesus, commanding: ‘Establish this religion and do not split up regarding it.’
21. And when Jesus brought clear proofs, he said, “I have come to you with wisdom and to make clear to you some of that over which you differ, so fear Allah and obey me.
22. Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah . But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient.
23. And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, “O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad.” But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, “This is obvious magic.”
24. O you who have believed, be supporters of Allah, as when Jesus, the son of Mary, said to the disciples, “Who are my supporters for Allah ?” The disciples said, “We are supporters of Allah .” And a faction of the Children of Israel believed and a faction disbelieved. So We supported those who believed against their enemy, and they became dominant.
and that’s ALL what Quraan says about Jesus or the versus that mentions the word jesus in it. I am not trying to change anyones thoughts or beleifes and everyone is really free on what they want to believe or follow but I made my efforts to bring what others are unable to do because I read Arabic as it is the language of the quraan and I found the translation of it, again Quraan does not mention jesus in any bad way , the stories are different maybe but the love, respect, and appreciation is there in both religion. Peace to all
The Quran denies the crucifixion ever happened. History says it did. It says that God has no Son, and that Muhammed is the comforter, i.e., the Holy Spirit. So right there, Islam denies three essential doctrines of Christianity.
Therefore, it does not matter how much “love, respect, and appreciation” the Quran may or may not show the person you call Jesus. Christians are not impressed by what the Quran says about Jesus, Yeshua. The fact is that the Jesus of the Quran and the Jesus of the Bible are NOT the same person.